Skip to main content

Featured post

New Hair Cut !

       

Tinkertoys.


Maggie found our Tinkertoy construction set that was hidden away in the playroom. ( Not sure why it was hidden?)  She knew exactly what to do.  It was the perfect toy for her little hands to explore and create.

I wish I would have thought about sooner, but sadly I forgot about this classic toy.
 It sure made me smile thinking about all the hours our boys played with them and now Maggie is enjoying them.  Love it !

This picture has nothing to do with Tinkertoys.
 Just a Daddy that adores his little girl.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Looking Back

China 2009 Our first full day with Maggie and not many smiles. Maggie's first big smile.   Chuck was tickling her and she started laughing.   My funny husband. Maggie needed a couple of shoes . I love this picture !  Three babies adopted from China and three different ways to cope. 

First Day Of School !!!!

konkursas

dalyvauju konkurse ,tad prasau pagalbos,skaitytojai ir lankytojai!:)