Skip to main content

Featured post

New Hair Cut !

       

The Big Catch up post.

I am quite behind.
So, I decided to just do a big random catch up post.

I am always trying to get a good picture of all the kids together. You know, a picture where everyone is smiling and looking at the camera. 
 I figure one day I'll  get that coveted picture, right ?


Maggie playing on my bed. So cute ! 
I love her messy hair look.


We took a trip to Tuscaloosa to visit Chuck's parents.


And we saw first hand the devastating damage done by the tornadoes. It was unreal.



Maggie loved to water Nin's plants with a cute, old watering can.



She was also fascinated by Nin's bird bath.



When we got home I put Maggie to work watering the flowers outside.  She truly is "mommy's little helper".



Besides watering flowers, she also loves to help put the dishes up and "clean" anything with a washcloth.
 Not sure what to say about this picture. 
 Maggie and Chuck love to be so silly !


 Our little garden is really growing.


The kids love to help harvest vegetables. 
 Maggie especially loves to eat the tomatoes.


 I made this cute dress last night.



 Here's the back.  


And one more attempt at a group photo.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Looking Back

China 2009 Our first full day with Maggie and not many smiles. Maggie's first big smile.   Chuck was tickling her and she started laughing.   My funny husband. Maggie needed a couple of shoes . I love this picture !  Three babies adopted from China and three different ways to cope. 

First Day Of School !!!!

konkursas

dalyvauju konkurse ,tad prasau pagalbos,skaitytojai ir lankytojai!:)