Skip to main content

Featured post

New Hair Cut !

       

Summer Happenings Here.

Summer is officially here and we are loving the pool !

 My children live in their swimsuits these days and are brown and hungry from all the swimming.  


They built a huge "tent" in Walker's room. 

 I think they used all the blankets in the house !


Maggie is riding  this summer at Storybook farms.


I finally got Maggie's hair in some pig tails.  So cute !!!


 Let's see them one more time.


Some quality game playing. Just keeping it real !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Looking Back

China 2009 Our first full day with Maggie and not many smiles. Maggie's first big smile.   Chuck was tickling her and she started laughing.   My funny husband. Maggie needed a couple of shoes . I love this picture !  Three babies adopted from China and three different ways to cope. 

First Day Of School !!!!

konkursas

dalyvauju konkurse ,tad prasau pagalbos,skaitytojai ir lankytojai!:)