Skip to main content

Featured post

New Hair Cut !

       

Royal Wedding Fashion review by Maggie.



Maggie was inspired by some interesting hat choices from the Royal Wedding.  Hats are so fun aren't they ?

 I've never seen such creative and fun hats in all my life.

Here is her rendition of the blue hat worn by...well, I have no idea who this lady is. 

While I think blue is a beautiful color, I think this hat lacks a certain feminineness, don't you think ?


Oh! Much better. 

A wide brimmed hat is so beautiful and regal.
  Understated and simple.



I think Maggie agrees.  
You can't go wrong with a simple, wide hat 
( and four random necklaces). 

Thankfully, it's ok for a two year old to over accessorize !.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Looking Back

China 2009 Our first full day with Maggie and not many smiles. Maggie's first big smile.   Chuck was tickling her and she started laughing.   My funny husband. Maggie needed a couple of shoes . I love this picture !  Three babies adopted from China and three different ways to cope. 

First Day Of School !!!!

konkursas

dalyvauju konkurse ,tad prasau pagalbos,skaitytojai ir lankytojai!:)