Skip to main content

Featured post

New Hair Cut !

       

Favorites Friday.

I enjoy reading about other peoples favorites, so I thought I would start a Friday Favorites Post. Today's Favorites have nothing to do with children, toys, sewing or school.  They are things that help you look your best. I am not only a mother to three wonderful children, but I am a wife too and I think it is important to put a little effort in my skin and what I wear.  Not in a vain, think about it all the time way.  But, in a way that honors your husband. You know, like making a statement that says " I've not given up on myself". 
 Got me ?
 So, here it goes:

I am much, much closer to being forty than thirty and my face was really starting to show it. I did a lot of research on the Olay Regenerist products and just dove in and tried them. 

Without sounding like a commercial - They are wonderful and I saw results in a day.  Even my hubby asked if I had done something different to my skin. While they are pricey, they are very worth it and my cream has lasted a long time. You don't need much and I just use this cream at night. 




I love, love this kit ! It really smooths my skin out and helps with all that terrible sun damage I have.

Microdermabrasion, you are my BFF. LYLAS.

( In case you did not grow up in the eighties - that's Best Friend Forever, Love you like a sister)



I could not find a picture for this one, but trust me it is the perfect natural shade. Very flattering.  It's not very pink at all, but very natural without being white.  I don't know how to describe it, but it is very flattering. 

Love it !



These are the most comfortable shoes and so cute ! I got them for Mother's Day. I love Toms One for One program.  For every Toms you purchase they give a new pair of shoes to a child in need.  Plus, wedges really make your legs look good, don't they ?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Looking Back

China 2009 Our first full day with Maggie and not many smiles. Maggie's first big smile.   Chuck was tickling her and she started laughing.   My funny husband. Maggie needed a couple of shoes . I love this picture !  Three babies adopted from China and three different ways to cope. 

First Day Of School !!!!

konkursas

dalyvauju konkurse ,tad prasau pagalbos,skaitytojai ir lankytojai!:)