Skip to main content

Featured post

New Hair Cut !

       

Favorites Friday.


Lord have mercy, I love this moisturizer. It has a tiny bit of tint to it.  So, it looks kind of like you have been in the sun and gives you a glow.  Plus, it has a sunscreen ( SPF 15) and Mangsteen - whatever that is.  You only use a tiny bit and it goes a long way.  
** I order mine from Origins online.



This is advertised as the  "World's Strongest Nail Top Coat".  I am not sure about that, but I will say it does two amazing things to my nails that I love ! (You can but it at Ulta)
1. It makes your nails very shiny like acrylic nails.
2. My fingernail polish stays on about a week when I use it as a top coat.



Qtica Intense repair treatment for cuticles.  This is a seriously intensive moisturizing treatment I put on my cuticles before I go to bed.  I love how it makes my hands/nails look !

That's it for today.  Have a great weekend ! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Looking Back

China 2009 Our first full day with Maggie and not many smiles. Maggie's first big smile.   Chuck was tickling her and she started laughing.   My funny husband. Maggie needed a couple of shoes . I love this picture !  Three babies adopted from China and three different ways to cope. 

First Day Of School !!!!

konkursas

dalyvauju konkurse ,tad prasau pagalbos,skaitytojai ir lankytojai!:)