Skip to main content

Featured post

New Hair Cut !

       

Speech Update.


It seems Maggie's speech has just exploded recently.  She is repeating so many words now - some words only Chuck and I can recognize - and many words that are very clear.  

Here's a list of some words that I can think of that she is really saying good:

purple
blue 
yellow
ball
no !!!
bye bye
Hi !!!! ( she loves to wave and say hi to anyone )
Hello ! ( Maggie  loves to talk on the "phone" and say hello)
water
cold
hot
arm
elbow
uh oh !
dog - woof
cat - meow
monkey -oooo
oh !
ma ma
pa pa
apple
butterfly 
bird
hole
hat
out
I love you !
Will
Walker
Where's  ?
Home




Bye Bye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Looking Back

China 2009 Our first full day with Maggie and not many smiles. Maggie's first big smile.   Chuck was tickling her and she started laughing.   My funny husband. Maggie needed a couple of shoes . I love this picture !  Three babies adopted from China and three different ways to cope. 

First Day Of School !!!!

konkursas

dalyvauju konkurse ,tad prasau pagalbos,skaitytojai ir lankytojai!:)