Skip to main content

Featured post

New Hair Cut !

       

Maggie's first haircut.

 I decided to cut Maggie's hair last night.  It was getting a little out of hand and mullet looking in the back.  So, instead of taking her to a salon, I thought I would try to cut it myself.  It can't be too hard, right ?


Having NO idea what I am doing and feeling like an eight year old girl cutting her dolls hair, I just started cutting.  It was a little scary at first and I had a moment of " what have I done ?" Then, slowly, it started actually looking like a real hair cut !!!  Maggie did great and she watched her favorite video - signing time-while I cut away at her hair.   I think it turned out really cute.

 Before


After

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Looking Back

China 2009 Our first full day with Maggie and not many smiles. Maggie's first big smile.   Chuck was tickling her and she started laughing.   My funny husband. Maggie needed a couple of shoes . I love this picture !  Three babies adopted from China and three different ways to cope. 

First Day Of School !!!!

konkursas

dalyvauju konkurse ,tad prasau pagalbos,skaitytojai ir lankytojai!:)