Skip to main content

Featured post

New Hair Cut !

       

Busy.




I have been incredibly busy lately with school, speech therapy and all the other stuff that keeps our family running smoothly. But, knowing that a beach trip is coming soon sure does help make it all better !

I am working on a post about my favorite sewing patterns, fabrics and sewing tips.  It was almost complete and the Blogger decided to not save my post.  So, as soon as I get some more time I will finish it.  Also, Maggie is doing and saying so much now it is hard to keep up with her.  I will post an update soon.  We continue to be amazed !!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Looking Back

China 2009 Our first full day with Maggie and not many smiles. Maggie's first big smile.   Chuck was tickling her and she started laughing.   My funny husband. Maggie needed a couple of shoes . I love this picture !  Three babies adopted from China and three different ways to cope. 

First Day Of School !!!!

konkursas

dalyvauju konkurse ,tad prasau pagalbos,skaitytojai ir lankytojai!:)