Skip to main content

Featured post

New Hair Cut !

       

Adoption Paperwork.

I am still doing adoption paper work one year later.

In the state of Alabama, you have to apply through your local courthouse to re-adopt.  The re-adoption will then allow us to get Maggie an Alabama birth certificate.

Personally, I think it is crazy to have to re-adopt my child that is fully adopted and fully my child. Crazy !!!

But, since I am at the mercy of this insane governmental laws right now, I spent most of the day yesterday doing paperwork and gathering the necessary forms so that we can re- adopt our already adopted daughter.

I was told you don't have to have a lawyer in order to re adopt in Alabama.  So, I just did all the work myself.

I figure if I can put a Dossier together for China, I can fill out a couple of forms.  And I did.  It was pretty easy and the clerk at the courthouse said it looked fine.  So, I am not sure why some people use a lawyer and spend hundreds of dollars ?  Let's pray I did everything right and we will not have to hire a lawyer.

Now for some pictures.  Merry Christmas !




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Looking Back

China 2009 Our first full day with Maggie and not many smiles. Maggie's first big smile.   Chuck was tickling her and she started laughing.   My funny husband. Maggie needed a couple of shoes . I love this picture !  Three babies adopted from China and three different ways to cope. 

First Day Of School !!!!

konkursas

dalyvauju konkurse ,tad prasau pagalbos,skaitytojai ir lankytojai!:)