Skip to main content

Featured post

New Hair Cut !

       

Catching up.

                                                           Well, we have just been busy.

We home school now from 8:30 - 2:30.  We have two trips a week to speech therapy, Maggie goes to a special needs play group once a week that is incredible, I cook dinner when I get a break in the day ( ha), Thanksgiving is coming and then Christmas ??  Maggie lovesssss her kitchen and will cook you up something delicious ! She also loves jewelry and wants a necklace on all the time.The boys are doing great in school - with a little help from the principle.  I made an appointment with the orthodontist for Will's braces, sewed a little dress for Maggie last week and we are getting ready to spend some time with family and friends during the holidays over food, of course. Maggie drank out of a straw cup yesterday - for the first time, yeah !!
                                               Do you see Maggie's adorable, little pony tail ?            
Football season is over and Will had so much fun playing this fall.  He played defense and offense ( that's about all I know about football) and could have kept playing if it was up to him.  This boy LOVES football !
Posted by Picasa
The BIG news :

Maggie used the potty !!!

Is it really time for potty training ? Already?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Looking Back

China 2009 Our first full day with Maggie and not many smiles. Maggie's first big smile.   Chuck was tickling her and she started laughing.   My funny husband. Maggie needed a couple of shoes . I love this picture !  Three babies adopted from China and three different ways to cope. 

First Day Of School !!!!

konkursas

dalyvauju konkurse ,tad prasau pagalbos,skaitytojai ir lankytojai!:)